From the Grand Wagoneer and the Grand Cherokee L to the 2022 Compass, Jeep is livening up their lineup.
Jeep heard the cries for quality interior and are delivering left and right. The updated Compass is the latest to do so. Overall, its cabin gets roomier with a flat upholstered dash and a reorganized console. The Compass classes it up too, sporting a slimmer steering-wheel design, quality materials, and offering a 10.1-inch touchscreen with Jeep’s latest Uconnect® 5 operating system.
The class doesn’t stop there. You can also opt for a 10.25-inch frameless, full-color digital gauge display. And for the first time ever in a Compass, rear passengers get heated seats.
From the lavish new interior to the smaller headlights, large lowered grille with thinner slots, and new taillights, the 2022 Jeep Compass is sharper than ever.
Sleek and Safe
For every inch of interior pizzazz that’s been added to the 2022 Compass, there’s double the safety tech. The new Jeep Compass offers a most-in-class 75 available safety features.
Standard across all trims are:
- Full-speed collision warning
- Active lane management
- Lane departure warning
- Lane keep assist
- Pedestrian/cyclist automatic emergency braking
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-path detection
The latest additions to the 2022 Compass’ safety feature family are:
- Highway Assist – Jeep’s semi-autonomous driving system (late availability).
- Traffic Sign Recognition – displays speed limit signs for various driving scenarios like inclement weather, construction, and school zones in the instrument cluster.
- Surround View Camera – an array of camera angles that helps drivers maneuver the new Compass through parking lots and out of driveways.
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist – step-by-step guidance into parking spaces where the driver is only responsible for braking and shifting.
Still a Stud
The new 2022 Compass may have leveled up the luxury, but it still performs the way a Jeep should.
Nothing changes in the engine department with the 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine’s 177 horsepower and 172 pound-feet of torque providing an ample 2,000-pound max towing capacity. A front-wheel-drive system comes standard with an available all-wheel-drive option on all trim levels.
The standard 4×4 is the Jeep Active Drive system that provides up to 100% of the engine’s available torque to the real wheels for optimal grip when needed. It also comes with a Selec-Terrain® traction-management system that provides additional traction when encountering snow, sand, or mud.
A class-exclusive disconnecting rear axle and power-transfer unit allows all-wheel-drive models to get the most out of their gas tank at up to 400 miles per tank.
Coming Fall 2021
Just in time to venture off to see the leaves change. So keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram for when the 2022 Jeep Compass hits our lot here at Garber Auto. In the meantime, call us with any questions or pre-order your new Jeep Compass.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ5kXCv_WN_iNawd1AlNYzegodFMx5L5k – THIS ONE